Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally, some work is finished...

I have finally managed to get some work done on my novel. I'm at page 76, which is nice, but I've run out of handwritten stuff to type from, and so now I have to sit and actually write new stuff. That's the hard part. I've been typing for a month solid, trying to catch up from the three weeks when my computer was dead and could only hand-write everything. So now I'm caught up and am frightened because I may actually have to think again.

In other news, as I may have posted a few days ago, I am working on reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series while trying to type and write my own book. I was never a fan of Mr. King until I started this series. It's fantastic. I am halfway through The Gunslinger, which is book one, and am fascinated. By the way, I would have been done with it in one night had I not had a lot of work to do and if the stupid internet was not keeping my brain occupied with mindless things (i.e. Twitter and StumbleUpon). The internet might have to be shot.

Anyway, if you're into western/fantasy/sci-fi/weird stuff, you should definitely read The Dark Tower series. Totally worth it. And book one is short (about 300 pages) so if you hate it, you haven't really lost much of your time.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment